Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Sometimes it gets too much. This whole deal with responsibility. Of having to ensure that work gets done. At work, at home. It is on days like this that I wonder what it was about living with parents in that home in Patna that used to motivate me so much to do all I could to get out. I didn't know I was opening Pandora's box when I wanted to grow up fast and start a life of my own. Independence. Freedom. Grossly overrated. Right now all I want is to go back in time, sit at the dining table with food that I didn't have to bother about. And ma and her big warm hug before bedtime. Growing up sucks. Responsibility SUCKS. I want a holiday and I want it now.

I hate summer. It gives me the worst kind of growing up pangs.

Bleh.

3 comments:

Sumira said...

Responsibility SUCKS. Big time.

Rajlakshmi said...

don't worry gal, this too will pass...
chill :)

Arunima said...

eh, i have been lobing it as my flowers are in bloom.