Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Kicking around on a piece of ground

2 days ago I completed 8 years of blogging. And I forgot! It is not that I don't have anything to say. Oh I have. I have rants and celebrations, I have this marriage that is coming of age. I have observations. And there are of course people. There is a lot. But in the middle of press releases and laundry, grocery shopping and concerts, family and friends, I might just be losing out on a couple of things that my life depended on for the longest time. Or maybe not. Maybe this is just bloggers block. Or boredom. Or growing up/ out. I can't say.

I also remembered today that rhombus is a word. I had totally forgotten about it. This is why I love reading. Presenting rhombus, just in case -


1 comment:

Minal said...

:) I had forgotten the rhombus too