Saturday, March 19, 2011

"Google, I love you" and other irrelevant sentences


One of the search engine hits on my blog in the last week, one that stood out among the usual stalking acquaintances and mutton curry lovers and beer lovers and hair cut review searchers, is someone who is looking for "sexy aunties near Lalbagh". I googled it myself, and it is a really irrelevant hit that takes you to Weekend Wanderings (which I have been meaning to update for ages now). I have not laughed so hard in days.. In the last couple of days.

I have been meaning to do a post on boredom (the not-fancy equivalent of insouciance, as discussed in previous chapters) and how it is the only thing in the world that scares me to death because it makes me do really weird things. I accepted myself like this many years ago. I am only thankful for the few people who get me and still love me :P

So. The bottomline is that suddenly I am fine. In spite of myself. In spite of the heat. Bring on holi, ladies and gentlemen. Have a really good one!

Image courtesy: www.nataliedee.com

1 comment:

Rajlakshmi said...

hehehe :D thats interesting :P
so enjoyed holi? :D