Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Of comic strips and new year resloutions...

So this morning as usual I was catching up on my newspaper reading (Who am I kidding? I was reading the comics section. Who has the time for depressing news early in the morning? I do that online during office hours :P) Anyway coming back to this post, I am quite sure Garfield was (is?) a terrible room mate. He's obnoxious, sarcastic, sometimes downright rude, and L-A-Z-Y.

I have been wondering if R feels like Jon every single day. I'm not kidding, no! He's been polite so far, but I am not going to take advantage of it.

I will turn non-Garfield from 1st Jan, 2010. That's my new year resolution. And while I am at it, I will try to lose my temper less often and with less intensity too. I promise!

P.S. - I have had a lot of people laugh at my resolution all day. So feel free to do it if it tickles you so much. I don't care :((

No comments: