Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I think I have come a very long way. I know I have screamed my lungs out on occassions. I had an acquaintance once who couldn't stop elaborating on just how easy it is to instigate me. Work. Home. Pictionary. LOL!

There is this downright DAFT person (read lowly creature that dies trying to track people on FB when they are not even in "their" friend list) I know who totally cracks me up! "They" talk random shit, and almost sound like KRK of the Bigg Boss fame... You know what I mean?

But I don't feel like screaming or killing "them". "They" crack me up. "They're" my source of daily laughter. Tolerating "them" politely is my small good deed everyday. And surprisingly, "they" just don't get it!!!

P.S. - "They" is just one person. It was easy to guess, wasn't it? :D

No comments: