Monday, September 7, 2009

Of Domestic Squabbles and Gulzaar's Poetry

He says (yet another time pulling her leg about that extremely short temper):
Bas hawa bhari hai golon mein,
Sui chubh jaye to pichak jayein...
Log gusse mein bam nahi bante.


She says (as if asking (and not really believing) if he was really better off without these bickerings)
Na har saher ka woh jhagda, Na shab ki bechaini,
Na chulha jalta hai ghar mein na aankhein jalti hain.
Kitne aman se ghar mein udaas rahta hoon.


... And thus starts another domestic feud. LOL! No, it's not about the bickering. It's about the fun that they bring along :)

P.S. - I have 1 million things on my mind that I want to write about. But office desktops and shared laptops aren't meant for writing. I miss my ol' guy - the pretty, broken (and pretty broken) old Compaq that I no longer have. But good news, there's a sexy new laptop in the offing. I can't wait! Strictly so I can blog in peace again :)

No comments: