Thursday, June 17, 2010

They call it self awareness

I am not as smart as I think I am. I took a test a little while ago. Made mistakes, passed though. With flying colours too :P But I had created the test, so the flying colours don't count, the mistakes do. Yes, I made mistakes in a test that I had designed. One day I will get lost in my own house. (Does "my own" deserve a red marker?) I think I have reached my pinnacle of stupidity (or feeling stupid, at least this way I can say that I am a woman and what I feel may or may not be correct).

And with this, I welcome a month of madness at work. Madder than before, if that says anything.

I had been waiting for this day. (Yes, yes. I am really stupid that way. Also.)

5 comments:

piyu said...

Hota hai, hota hai.. don't beat yourself up..

Mere saath to aisa bahut baar hota hai :)

DiDo said...

We all are stupid... and thts wot keeps us goin..!! ;)

austere said...

Happens.

Tamanna said...

@Piyu, because you are always in a hurry? Me too :(

@DiDo, :D that's a nice thing to say..

@Austy, :)

piyu said...

Hehe, yep :)
Haste is waste ;)