Thursday, June 10, 2010

Bihari mutton curry

A surprising number people google for "Bihari mutton curry recipe" everyday. The mutton-curry-loving Bihari in me feels very good about it, especially when a lot of those searches land on Weekend Wanderings.

Adding a link to that post here, because I know more people read this blog, and glad that I am that Ma's pet, customized recipe is getting so famous, it wouldn't hurt if I did something to make it famous-er!

Click here for some awesome mouth watering Bihari mutton curry, try it this weekend. You'll thank me for it ;)

4 comments:

piyu said...

Your recipe looks yummy, I wish it was in veg! You are quite a cook though :)

I'm not very comfortable cooking non veg yet :(

Tamanna said...

@Piyu, try kar if you eat non veg.. None of my mom's recipes are EVER difficult.. Or you can make this with just aalu.. And the same masalas.. You'll love it :)

DI said...

Hehe! I am a vegetarian turned non veg but I stick to fish and occassional chicken! It does look awesome though, The Dude will love it ;) Let's see , next time I need him to do something for me?

Tamanna said...

If he is a hardcore non vegetarian, I can promise you he will.. And you can be content with aalu and curry.. Package deal :P