Wednesday, March 31, 2010

6 stanzas and the long song of life...

So hold me when I'm here
Right me when I'm wrong
Hold me when I'm scared
And love me when I'm gone
Everything I am
And everything in me
Wants to be the one
You wanted me to be
I'll never let you down
Even if I could
I'd give up everything
If only for your good
So hold me when I'm here
Right me when I'm wrong
You can hold me when I'm scared
You won't always be there
So love me when I'm gone
- When I'm Gone, 3 Doors Down


Orey manva tu to bavra hai
Tu hi jaane tu kya sochta hai
Tu hi jaane tu kya sochta hai bavre
Kyun dikhaye sapne tu sote jaagte
Jo barse sapne boond boond
Nainon ko moond moond
(Nainon ko moond moond)
Jo barse sapne boond boond
Nainon ko moond moond
Kaise main chaloon, dekh na sakoon
Anjaane raastein
- Iktara, Wake up Sid


Well I feel stupid, but it's something that comes and goes
I've been changin' - I think it's funny how no one knows
We don't talk about the little things that we do without
When that whole mad season comes around
So why you gotta stand there
Looking like the answer now?
It seems to me you'd come around
I need you now
Do you think you can cope?
You figured me out - that I'm lost and I'm hopeless
I'm bleeding and broken, though I've never spoken
I come undone in this mad season
- Mad Season, Matchbox 20


I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell 
I know, right now you can't tell 
But stay awhile and maybe then you'll see 
A different side of me 
I'm not crazy, I'm just a little impaired 
I know, right now you don't care 
But soon enough you're gonna think of me 
And how I used to be 
- Unwell, Matchbox 20


Don't you worry
Sometimes you've just gotta let it ride
The world is changing
Right before your eyes
Now I've found you
There's no more emptiness inside
... 
...
Love will keep us alive
- Love Will Keep Us Alive, Eagles


And the finale...
Confusion hi confusion hai
Solution kuch pata nahin
Solution jo mile to saala
Question kya tha pata nahin
Dil jo tera baat baat pe ghabraaye
Dil pe rakhke haath usae tu fuslaa le
Dil idiot hai pyaar se usko samjha le
Honth ghuma seeti bajaa
Seeti bajaa ke bol
Bhaiyaa all is well
- All Izzz Well, 3 Idiots


The magical Bangalore weather is back and I am going crazy with happiness - must be more than obvious in this post :P I hope it is here to stay. It's time to make love, not war :P


Kabhi chai peene ghar aaiye...

2 comments:

austere said...

Blog ke ooper kala tika lagao

Tamanna said...

Kyu kyu kyu? :D